You may have already heard that creating a Facebook page for your business is almost compulsory if you want to reach your target audience and connect with your clients easier. It is really easy to do and most companies hire social media experts now to promote their brand and become known in the online world.
Most businesses already have a Facebook fanpage by now and the main concern is using it properly and making the best out of what it has to offer. The Facebook fanpage is usually a means of reaching target audiences by engaging fans in discussion and it’s usually a good idea to diversify the discussion topics and not fanatically promote your products.
The company blog is another great tool for promotion for most companies, and working together with the Facebook fanpage, it can become a powerful means you can use for the success of your business.
There are a bunch of apps that can help you improve your Facebook fanpage in order to make it even more appealing to your readers and lend it a professional look. You can use these apps in a slew of different ways and make sure your Facebook page reaches its full potential.
You can find below the top 20 best Facebook apps that will help you make the most out of your business Facebook fanpage.
- Pagemodo is an interesting app that allows you to promote your company and products without needing design skills. An appealing Facebook Fanpage is a great way to reach your target audience and Pagemodo is a great marketing tool that will help you build one.
- Involver provides an app suite that will help you promote your business with the aid of third party services such as Picasa, Twitter, YouTube and many more. You will be able to share your image galleries, slideshows, PDF files easily on Facebook in order to gain even more exposure.
- My Business Blinkweb provides a widget that helps you promote your business website in your Facebook profile as well as in your friends’ profile if they install the widget as well. It’s yet another great tool for website promotion that you can use to get more visitors back to your business page.
- Networked Blogs is one of the best blog communities and will help you find blogs related to your niche and connect with other bloggers. It can be a powerful way to promote your company website and blog and will help you automate the posting process to your Facebook page using the RSS feature.
- Professional profile is a Facebook app which turns your Facebook profile friends into customers and helps you share information about your business. It’s a great way to promote your business and gain some traffic back to your business site.
- Static FBML is Facebook’s own mark-up language and you can use it to offer your Facebook fanpage a makeover and make it more appealing. This Facebook app will add a HTML box to your page so you can add your own custom design and attract visitors.
- Promotions is a Facebook app that helps you organize your special offers and make them appealing to your users. You can organize contests, sweepstakes, giveaways and offer special coupons.
- Blog RSS Feed Reader is another way to automate the posting process to your Facebook fanpage using a RSS feed. You can use it for your corporate blog and send in some traffic from your Facebook page without lifting a finger.
- Extended Info is a Facebook app that will allow you to add even more details to your profile or fanpage. There are already fields like Activities or Interests in your profile and this app will allow you to add more fields related to your business, for example and share a lot more details to your fans and friends.
- Polls is a Facebook app that will help you create polls and get your readers opinion about your business or products. You can use it on your Facebook fanpage or profile and ask your readers questions that can help you improve your services. It’s a crucial app for a business Facebook fanpage and you should use it as much as you can.
- Twitter also has a Facebook app which publishes your tweets to your Facebook profile or page. That means more exposure and more shared information that might prove invaluable to the success of your business. Additionally you will be able to promote your Twitter profile and encourage your Facebook fans to follow you on Twitter.
- The Flash Player app is a great way to expose your promotional videos to your Facebook fans. You can easily upload them and add the Flash Player box to your Facebook page in order to promote your products even more effectively.
- Links is yet another Facebook app that provides a better way to share links, websites, videos, songs and other information to help you promote your business more effectively.
- Calliflower is an easy way to help you organize, participate and follow-up on conference calls and can become an invaluable tool to connect your business to social networks. The best thing about it is that it’s free and you won’t be charged anything for using it.
- The LinkedIn app for Facebook shares your professional information on Facebook and helps you promote your LinkedIn business profile for even more exposure.
- The Podcast Player app is yet another tool you can leverage to your advantage and share your podcasts to Facebook fans. Your fans and friends will be able to subscribe to your Podcast and download your audio and video to their iTunes.
- SlideShare for Facebook is another great way to show off your business presentations on Facebook, upload portfolios, resumes and PDF files. Further more, you can embed YouTube videos or add audio to make webinars.
- JD Supra Docs is a great way for law firms and lawyers to gain exposure by including their publications and documents in their Facebook profile. This will enable attorneys to showcase their expertise by streaming articles, newsletters, briefs, filings and other publications in order to gain more exposure and find clients on Facebook.
- Memorable Web Addresses is a Facebook app that will enable you to create a short web address that people can remember for your Facebook page, profile or group. This is important when you share your details online and people will be able to remember your address easier when they need your services.
- Page Maps is yet another great tool and will help you show off your location on the map and display it in your Facebook page. This is a great way to pinpoint your location on the map for your Facebook fans.
Make sure you use all of these tools that will help you tremendously when you’re trying to get your name out there with the aid of the social monster – Facebook. Using these tools will help you leverage your business success so make sure you take advantage of everything they have to offer.