Gamers all around the world are having a lot of fun with their Xbox 360 gaming console. It is a revolutionary gaming console coming from Microsoft and it has forever changed the gaming experience for a large number of people worldwide.
Although offering lots of good fun, the Xbox 360 is not an affordable console for many, therefore people are looking into ways to play the Xbox 360 games directly on their PC. As it’s a Microsoft product, the Xbox 360 games can also be played on your home PC by using an Emulator. You can find Emulator software online for free. All you need to do is follow this step by step tutorial that will show you how to play Xbox 360 games on your PC or laptop.
Before you go ahead with the tutorial, you should be aware that there are a few minimum system requirements in order to play Xbox 360 games on your computer.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel 3 PC -700 MHz processor
- 8500 graphics card
- Min 256 MB of RAM
- An Xbox Emulator
- Windows OS Loaded System
- Xbox game CD/DVD or .iso image
How to play Xbox 360 games on your PC/laptop
- The first step is to download a free emulator software that you can easily find online. Most reliable options are Cxbx and Xeon which you can go ahead and download
- Open up the chosen emulator software and insert the game CD or DVD into your computer. You can even load an .iso image stored on your HDD.
- Click the chosen game file in the Main Menu and load it in the Emulator.
- You can now play the Xbox 360 game on your computer. Be advised that you can encounter several problems in-game. The emulator software may not be perfect.
Emulators are currently the only available solution to play Xbox 360 games directly on your PC. They can be buggy at times and the whole gaming experience may not be perfect. It is a great option to have if you’re on vacation and you want to play a Xbox 360 game on you laptop, but if you really want the whole gaming experience available to you, you should consider buying a Xbox 360.